Critical Elements of Heavy Rigid Driving Course

If you want to operate any rigid vehicle with three or more axles and whose gross vehicle mass (GMV) is above eight tonnes, you need a heavy rigid driving licence. However, you must first enrol and pass an HR driving course at a trade school of your choice. Notably, an HR driving course comprises several elements that every trainee must grasp to pass the theory, on-road, and off-road driving tests. That said, it pays to devote more time to specific HR driving course elements due to their importance. [Read More]